Google Slides surpasses 1 billion downloads
It has simply joined the small membership of functions that have been downloaded no less than 1 billion instances from the Play Retailer Google Slides. This can be an essential consequence as a result it isn’t pre-installed by default on new smartphones like a number of different Google Apps (YouTube, Gmail, Maps, Translate, and Seek for instance).
In fact, the recognition of the Google work suite in comparison with that of Microsoft is far decreased and that is additionally evident from the truth that PowerPoint reached 1 billion installations from the Play Retailer two years in the past. Regardless of this, Google is extraordinarily current within the house with specific consideration for the tutorial world.
Google Slides lastly has reached the milestone of one billion installations on the Play Store, suggesting that whereas shows will not be as in style as spreadsheets or paperwork, they’re nonetheless used so much. We report that it’s the final of the principle “trilogy” of Google work apps to achieve this milestone, after Docs in October 2020 and Sheets in July 2021.
With the Google Slides utility you possibly can:
- Create new shows or edit present records data.
- Share shows and collaborate with a number of individuals on the identical presentation at a similar time.
- Full your initiatives anyplace and anytime, even without a Web connection.
- Add and reply to feedback.
- Add and reorder slides, format textual content and shapes, and extra.
- Make shows straight out of your cellular system.
- Don’t be concerned about shedding your work anymore, as it’s mechanically saved as you kind.
- Create gorgeous slides immediately with Discover.
- Current slides throughout video calls (scheduled conferences will seem mechanical).
- Open, edit and save PowerPoint records data.
If you’re interested by its obtain, you possibly can click on our app filed under.