A luxury hotel is considered as a hotel that provides guests with a luxurious accommodation experience. There is no fixed standard (such as they are) for luxury hotels. Often 4 or 5-star hotels describe them as “luxury”.
Here is the selection of characteristics 5 luxury hotels in Paris feature:
1. Four Seasons Luxury Hotels George V:
The Four Seasons Hotel George V – is a Luxury Hotels. It is located in the center of the Golden Triangle in George V – the center of luxury, fashion, and glamour. Aesthetic highlights include beautifully appointed rooms decorated in Louis XVI style, a magnificent marble courtyard, magnificent Jeff Leatham floral arrangements, three Michelin-starred restaurants, and impressive architecture in its original 1928 Art Deco building, including dining for Michelin 3-star restaurant Le Cinq. Recommended, whose wine list is as thick as a phone book, the hotel’s, Representative of an attractive collection of 50,000+ bottles; oenophiles can arrange exclusive wine tasting and cellar tours with George V’s own award-winning sommelier.
Four Seasons George V Luxury Hotels – The Basics:
- Location: Great 8th arrondissement Location of Avenue George V – Great restaurant close to the Champs-Élysées and a distance of great sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, and the River Sin.
- Ages: Welcome to all ages! Despite the elegant decor, Four Seasons, George -V is very kid-friendly. They provide childproofing services, diaper jeans, wipes, cribs, high chairs, baby-sized bathrobes and slippers, rubber ducks and baby toiletries. The hotel’s restaurant and room service have a kids menu. In addition to complimentary games, DVDs, gaming systems and activities, private tours of home tours, events for kids, events and custom tours of Paris for families. Babysitting services can be arranged through Hotel Regional with 24 hours advance notice. There is no additional fee for children 18 or under who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians.
- Pet Policy: Pet-friendly to small dogs; one dog under 15 pounds is permitted for no additional fee. (Guide dogs of all sizes are allowed.) Dog beds, treats, bowls, and bottled water are provided.
- View: Maximum room views are of Avenue George V, Avenue Pierre 1er De Serbie, or the marble courtyard. Few rooms have Eiffel Tower views, the better being from the Penthouse or Royal Suites.
- Wi-Fi Internet: Best WiFi for all guests.
- Parking: Best Valet parking is offered for €54 per day, with unlimited in/out privileges. The valet lot is situated across the street from the hotel.
- Nice Perks: Best snacks, tea, and coffee. Daily newspaper delivery on desire.All-room espresso machines. Umbrellas and waterproof city maps obtainable at the front desk. Better overnight shoeshine. Bulgari toiletries. Early morning guided runs past Paris feature. Desire and arrangements can be easily managed via the Four Seasons mobile app.
- Phone: +33 1 49 52 70 00
- How To Book: The best rates will have Booking.com.
Four Seasons George V Luxury Hotels– Food and Drink:
- Restaurant: The Four Seasons Paris shares 5 Michelin stars in three of its restaurants: Le Cinq (3 stars) specializes in modern French cuisine, Le Georges (1 star) rents the Mediterranean, and L’Orangerie (3 stars) serves traditional frugal French classics. A beautiful glass and steel archive. All restaurants provide kids’ menus. Book ahead.
- Lounge / Bar: La Galerie‘s all-day lounge serves tea, coffee, and cocktails from 8 am to midnight. Le Bar is an intimate and sophisticated cocktail lounge open from 10 am to 1:30 pm ( Friday and Saturday nights at 2:30 pm). So it is a Luxury Hotels place.
- Breakfast: No included in the room rate. Breakfast is served from seven to ten o’clock in the morning at Le Cinq, from7am-10:30am in L’Orangerie, from 8 am-noon at the La Gallery and from 10 am-noon at Le Barre. At the height of the travel season, reservations for breakfast are recommended.
- Room Service: 24 hours room Service, with all Luxury hotel restaurant menus obtainable for room delivery.
Four Seasons George V Luxury Hotels – Rooms:
- Room Types: Premier Room • Deluxe Room • Superior Room • One Bedroom Deluxe Suite • Parisian Suite • Premiere Suite • Empire Suite • English Suite • Duplex Suite • French Suite • Presidential Suite • Royal Suite • Penthouse • Four Seasons Suite.
- Smoking Rooms: Smoking is allowed in guest rooms and in outdoor common areas. Non-smoking guest rooms are available for desire.
- Wheelchair Accessible Room: Some deluxe rooms have wheelchair-accessible doors, lowered peepholes and light switches, bar grab and roll-in shower for bathtubs and toilets. Request while booking.
- Best Room: The eighth-floor penthouse (160 sqm) features a private archive, marble bathroom with jetted infinity tub, dressing room, Baccarat crystal glassware, and wide terrace with a 360-degree view of Paris with Eiffel tower.
2. Mandarin Oriental Paris – Luxury Hotels:
The Mandarin Oriental Paris – Family-friendly luxury hotels in the city center of Paris. The hotel has a main location in the heart of the 1st arrondissement, among the boutique shops on Rue Saint Honoré while being a stone’s throw from the Louvre, Place Vendome, and the Jardin des Tuileries. Organizing hotels such as perfume-making classes or cooking lessons, such as playing in nearby Tuileries offers plenty of options for children, ranging from activities to different kids. In addition, the door provides a handout to weekly guest events that include a section dedicated to younger guests. A great pool and spa and a treat two-star restaurant – with a kids menu of course. If you want to spend a quiet evening, the hotel offers a popcorn machine for a family movie night.
Mandarin Oriental Paris Luxury Hotels– The Basics:
- Location: Central Right Bank location in the Rue St. Center, set in high-end European shops and close to the Louvre Museum, Place Vendôme, and Tuileries Gardens.
- Ages: The Mandarin Oriental is one of the most family-friendly luxury hotels in Paris. They provide cribs, bathtubs, disinfectants, high chairs, playmats and bottle warmers for guests with children; Dealing with books, crayons, video games and the arrival of older children. Kids’ menus are available at hotel restaurants and for room service. There are a dedicated kids ‘ambassador and kids’ dorm. The hotel offers a popcorn machine and DVD for a family movie night and hosts special events like Easter egg hunting, drawing workshops and Christmas activities. The spa’s 14-meter lap pool provides family time. Babysitting can be arranged with advanced notice.
- Pet policy: Very pet-friendly. Dogs are free and are welcome in all parts of the hotel except the spa and Sur Mesure restaurant. At home, treats, personalized mats, bowls, cushions, toy animals and mineral water are provided. Gourmet vegan menus are available through the room service or at the Camélia restaurant. Dog-walking and dog-sitting services can be prepared through the hotel.
- View: Rue Saint-Honoré view, Luxury hotel garden, or city rooftops. The upper floor suites include panaromic terrace views, and views of the Eiffel Tower.
- Wi-Fi Internet: High-speed WiFi.
- Parking: Valet parking is €45 per day, within privileges.
- Nice Perks: In-room Nespresso machines, free newspapers in the lobby, Diptyque bath products, best macaroons, Bang & Olufsen TVs and audio.
- Phone: +33 (0)1 70 98 78 88
- Email: email@example.com
- When To Book: Book months in advance, especially for a better season.
- How To Book: The best rates will have Booking.com.
Mandarin Oriental Paris Luxury Hotels – Food and Drink:
- Restaurant: Two on-site restaurants, run by famous chef Thierry Marx: Sur Mesure has 2 Michelin stars and offering conceptual French and European fine dining, Camélia serves traditional French fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a relaxed garden rating. L’Honoré serves health-aware breakfast, lunch, and afternoon tea. There is an in-house patisserie, loose from 11 am-7 pm.
- Lounge/Bar: Bar 8 is a chic cocktail lounge with a nice marble bar and a seasonal outdoor terrace. Open from 12 pm-2 am every day.
- Breakfast: Camélia and L’Honoré restaurants from 7 am-11 am in Served.
- Room Service: 24 hours room serves. Kids’ menu and dog menu are obtainable. Picnic baskets can order with 24-hours notice.
Mandarin Oriental Paris Luxury Hotels – Rooms:
- Room Types: Superior Room • Deluxe Room • Mandarin Room • Mandarin Terrace Room • Terrace Suite • Deluxe Suite • Panoramic Suite • Junior Suite • Couture Suite • Duplex Suite • Royale Orientale Suite • Royale Mandarin Suite.
- Smoking Rooms: Smoking is not allowed in guest rooms Luxury Hotels.
- Best room: The 252-square-meter split-level Royal Mandarin Suite has a separate elevator entrance and includes a sitting room, dining room, kitchen, bar, study, huge bedroom, private gym, and steam room. Expansive terraces have panoramic terrace views of Paris, including the Eiffel Tower.
3. Relais Christine Paris – Luxury Hotels:
Relais Christine – A luxurious boutique Luxury hotel on the quiet side street of Saint Germain des Pres. A hidden gem, set inside the former Abbey and accessed with a beautiful ivy-covered courtyard. The original details of the former Abbey, such as the vaulted cave ceiling of the breakfast room, remain. In the morning, there is honey made from bees in the house which is frequently in the hotel garden. Rooms have recently been updated with patterned fabrics and walls that mix and match to create a classic, yet vivid, look. The lounge areas feature more traditional timbers, painted portraits, and a comfortable fireplace. The Relais Christine offers a backdrop of peace in some of Paris’ most troubling neighborhoods, especially for those who book a popular garden suite – each with a private terrace that opens directly to the hotel’s garden.
Relais Christine Paris Luxury Hotels– The Basics:
- Location: Great left Bank location at the heart of St Germain De Pres. Set amid bustling shops, restaurants, and galleries but tucked away in a quiet side street. The Louvre, the Musee D’Orsay and Notre Dame are all within easy walking distance; 5 minutes walk to the metro station in St Michel-Notre Dame.
- Ages: Relais Christine is a child-friendly. Cribs and highchairs are available upon request. All children under the age of 2 are free on a crib – maximum one crib per room. Two-level suites are great for families – some have semi-private, grassy gardens and two suites have kitchens. Babysitting can be prepared through the concierge.
- Pet policy: Up to two well-behaved dogs (no size limit) are allowed for an additional charge. The hotel has two cats.
- View: Garden views, courtyard, or street views of Luxury Hotels.
- Wi-Fi Internet: Best WiFi in Luxury Hotels.
- Parking: Best valet parking (private garage).
- Nice Perks: Best bike and umbrella rental; Fiat 500 S Convertable rent (at extra cost); Best valet parking; Bluetooth speakers; In-room Nespresso machines; Histoires de Parfums toiletries; Electric vehicle charging stations; Luxury Hotel cats; Honesty bar in the lobby.
- Phone: +33 1 40 51 60 80
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When To Book: Relais Christine’s 48 rooms and suites fill up fast; book months in advance, especially for the better season.
- How To Book: The best rates will have Booking.com
Relais Christine Paris Luxury Hotels– Food and Drink:
- Restaurant: No hotel restaurant.
- Lounge/Bar: Honesty bar in the lobby, where guests can mix their personal drinks.
- Breakfast: A luscious, breakfast buffet (additional fee), snacks, and afternoon tea are given in one of the Luxury hotel’s lounge areas.
- Room Service: 24-hour room service in Luxury Hotels.
Relais Christine Paris Luxury Hotels– Rooms:
- Room Types: Cosy Room • Superior Room •Duplex Junior Suite • Deluxe Room • Suite • Garden Suite • List of all rooms.
- Smoking Rooms: Smoking is permitted in guest rooms and outdoor areas. Non-smoking rooms are available by desire in Luxury Hotels.
- Best Room: Garden Suites sleep 3, and open onto a semi-private grassy garden place.
4. Shangri-La Paris – Luxury Hotels:
The Shangri-La Paris – Once the grandnephew of Napoleon Bonaparte’s, the Luxury Hotels historic five-star stunner with views of the magnificent Eiffel Tower. Celebrating its auspicious roots, most of the rooms have been decorated in the style of the 19th-century empire, with neoclassical furnishings and tones of blue, white, and ecru. Many rooms have luxurious marble bathrooms and king-size beds, modern touches such as flat-screen TVs are embedded in a bathroom mirror or a room-made Nespresso machine for coffee making. The views from the Eiffel Tower across the entire sign are extraordinary. The Historical Salons, including their gold leaf ceilings and Imperial Ignatius, has officially been registered as historic monuments and include some Bonaparte family sources. Notable dining options include two-star Michelin L’Abeille and the first Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant in Europe’s, Shang Palace, which serves the best Peking duck in Paris.
Shangri-La Paris Luxury Hotels – The Basics:
- Location: Chimerical 16th arrondissement location on tree-lined Avenue d’Iéna, one block to the Trocadéro and only across the Seine from the Eiffel Tower. 350 feet from Iéna Metro Station.
- Ages: Welcome to all ages! cribs, bottle warmers, sleeping bags, raised chairs and baby bathtubs are provided for children; Clothing, slippers, treats, and bath toys are provided for older children. Registered hotel guest kids (6 and under) can enjoy complimentary buffet meals with a salaried adult on all payroll venues. Babysitting services can arrange through the hotel concierge.
- Pet Policy: One pet up to 20 pounds are allowed for no additional charge. Bowl and bed provide.
- View: Nearly half of all rooms and suites have an incredible view of the Eiffel Tower – probably the best of any hotel in Paris. Other sights include beautiful hotel gardens and surroundings.
- Wi-Fi Internet: Best Wi-Fi for guests in Luxury Hotels.
- Parking: Better Valet parking is €40 per night.
- Nice Perks: All-room espresso machines. Daily newspaper on desire. Best shoeshine service. Umbrellas are available at the front desk. Bulgari toiletries in Luxury Hotels.
- Phone: +33 1 5367 1998
- Email: email@example.com
- When To Book: Book several months in advance, specially for peak-season travel.
- How To Book: The best rates will have Booking.com.
Shangri-La Paris Luxury Hotels – Food and Drink:
- Restaurant: Three restaurants: L’Abeille (Michelin 2-Star) offers gourmet classical French dishes, Shang Palace (1-star) Cantonese fare, and La Bauhinia features French and Southeast Asian cuisine. Conservation suggested.
- Lounge/Bar: Le Bar Botaniste is elegant and intimate, featuring great cocktails and food menus from 6 pm-2 am, and serving 100% vegan afternoon tea from the Afternoon 3-6 pm weekdays (reservations recommended). No smoking permitted.
- Breakfast: Breakfast is served from 7:30 at L’Ableille (Tues-Sat), and from 6:30-11 am daily at La Bauhinia.
- Room Service: 24-hour room service in Luxury Hotels.
Shangri-La Paris Luxury Hotels – Rooms:
- Room Types: Superior Room • Deluxe Room • Terrace Room • Eiffel-View Room • Terrace Eiffel-View Room • Duplex Eiffel-View Suite • Junior Paris-View Suite • Deluxe Suite •La Suite Chaillot • Terrace Suite • Junior Suite • Duplex Terrace Eiffel-View Suite • La Suite Gustave Eiffel • Duplex Suite • L’Appartement Prince Bonaparte • La Suite Shangri-La •
- Smoking Rooms: Smoking is allowed in guest rooms; non-smoking rooms are available by desire Luxury Hotels.
- Wheelchair-Access Rooms: The Shangri-La Paris has 4 rooms with mobility access.
- Best Room: The seventh (top) floor Shangri-La Suite has 120 sqm of interior space, with a 100-square-foot wide square that offers panoramic city views for all the best sights of Paris: the Eiffel Tower, the riverside, the Trocadéro, Notre Dame Dam, Grand Palm. , Alexandra’s Third Bridge, the Pantheon and more. The Eiffel Tower is sightseeing from anywhere in the suite through its 14-meter-long south-facing window. The suite can, together with the other, create a 4 bedroom apartment on the upper floor with a total of 500-square meters of living space.
5. The Peninsula Paris – Luxury Hotels:
The Peninsula Paris – peaceable location in the 16th, a short stroll from the Champs Elysées and Arc de Triomphe. Opened in August 2014, the Peninsula has a refined, contemporary air while incorporating a state of the art technology. Each room comes with a custom Samsung tablet that controls everything from room temperature to TV to room service. Printer/scanner/copiers and electronic nail dryers come standard in every room. Each room has a “valet box” – a discreet buggy in the place of dressing where you can put laundry (washed) or shoes on (dazzling) and an attentive employee will sweep them through a special access panel. Morning newspaper deliveries are done in the same unobtrusive ways. But the most striking detail of the peninsula is the view. After eating at the rooftop restaurant L’Oiseau Blanc, patrons will be treated to an incredible view of the Eiffel Tower while enjoying Michelin-worthy cuisine. Guests who are lucky enough to book a Katara Suite have their own private rooftop garden complete with clear views of all the major landmarks Parisian signs. So Paris is the most beautiful place in the world.
The Peninsula Paris Hotels – The Basics:
- Location: Central 16th arrondissement location, in a lovely, quieter tree-lined surroundings two blocks from the Arc de Triomphe. Ten minutes walking to Champs Élysées, 16 minutes to luxury shops in Avenue Montaigne and 23 minutes to the Eiffel Tower. The closely metro stop is Kléber (Line 6).
- Ages: The peninsula is family-friendly. The rooms are spacious, and there is a great pool here. Cribs, baby tubs, and baby bath products are provided for children. Kids eat for free with their parents (from the kid’s menu). Through the Peninsula’s “Family Time with Disney” Package, families can be getting an adjoining room at 50% off for kids under 12, it will be filled with Disney-themed toys, serve and covering. Peninsula Academy schedule chocolate-make and imagination football, and everyday fun activity at the opera though but it’s not the best. Arrangements can be made to arrange the children with the door.
- Pet policy: Peninsula Paris welcomes pets. Well-behaved dogs are free of charge and receive a bed and personal blanket, as well as a special welcome basket full of dog food, water, toy, and a name tag.
- View: The rooftop restaurant has 360° views in Paris.
- Wi-Fi Internet: Wi-fi is best for all guests in Luxury Hotels.
- Parking: Valet parking is obtainable in an on-site underground garage for €50/day of Luxury Hotels.
- Nice Perks: Available for travel in Chauffeured limousines, a vintage Rolls-Royce Phantom II, Mini Cooper S Clubman hardtops, and BMW 7 Series sedans. Peninsula Academy tours Parisian behind the scenes and creates activities for grown-up and families (for an additional charge). Electric bikes are available for borrowing. Tablet-controlled screens, lights, and televisions; In Vanity Nail Dryer; Oscar de la Renta bath facilities.
- Phone: +33 (0)1 58 12 28 88
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When To Book: Book months in advance for better and shoulder season travel, several weeks in pretext for mid-winter.
- How To Book: The best rates will have Booking.com.
The Peninsula Paris Hotels – Food and Drink:
- Restaurant: Four in-house restaurants: Lily serves gourmet Cantonese food for lunch and dinner, L’Oiseau Blanc rooftop Restaurants specializes in seasonal French fine dining (lunches and dinners) and surprises – save in advance, Le Lobby French / International Offers Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Lunch Tea, and a Beautiful Belle Epoque dining room. Breakfast is served at Kléber Terrace Restaurant for breakfast, lunch, dinner and afternoon tea season. For $ 600 / person (150 pieces for extra wine pairings), guests can dine with the ultimate personal and romantic rooftop location secret table with incredible Eiffel Tower reviews. The secret table should be stored for at least 48 hours in advance.
- Lounge / Bar: There are three bars on the peninsula: opulent Bar Klébe, cigar lounge, and Le rooftop, a beautiful rooftop cocktail bar with a panoramic city view.
- Breakfast: Not the best. Le Lobby and on the Kléber Terrace from 7 am-10:30 am on weekdays, and from 7 am-11 am on weekends in Served.
- Room Service: 24-hour room service for Luxury Hotels.
The Peninsula Paris Hotels – Rooms:
- Room Types: Superior Room •The Katara Suite • Junior Suite • Rooftop Garden Suite• Deluxe Suite • Grand Premier Suite • Superior Suite • Deluxe Room • The Historic Suite • The Peninsula Suite •
- Smoking Rooms: Smoking is not allowed rooms.
- Best room: 6th floor Katara Suite sleeps 3 and has a private terrace garden with 90 sqm terrace and sightseeing features An extra bedroom can be connected to Katara Suite to create a two-bedroom suite.